Oneida 7.5 HP dust collection system with HEPA filters
Oneida was chosen for our shop because more than meeting our needs they were the only company that offered the dust collector and the ductwork together and provided the ductwork design for no additional fee.
- Tom Veatch, Special Projects Director, put together a team of volunteers for the complex project of installing the dust collection system. He also did the research and helped with the assembly process.
- Phil Goettsch had all the necessary knowledge and tools. He volunteered a lot of his time and expertise in helping us get this setup. It would not have happened without him!
- Marlo Olson took charge as it really got going and was instrumental in the assembly.
- Additional volunteers: Tony Tait; Mike Osborn; Doug Glessner; Dallas Keck; Andre Torro
- Industrial 7.5HP U.S. Baldor® Motor (3-Phase)
- Integral Fan Blower w/ Cast-Aluminum Impeller
- Solid-Welded Steel Cyclone Pre-Separator