Time and date: 7 pm, July 25, 2018
Location: Our Mother of Confidence Catholic Church
3131 Governor Dr. - corner of Regents Rd.
Serra Hall (Downstairs)
Starting January 2018 - we have a new meeting location
See map below...
Paul Dershem, a teacher at Palomar College Cabinet and Furniture Technology - and a sales technician at Rockler - will give a PowerPoint program on wood finishing technology:
- Understanding how the wood affects the finishing plan.
- How to deal with blotch-prone species, grain reversal and pore filling.
This program will dovetail with another program planned for the shop, and also ties in with September’s “Wood Coloring” program.
click here for Google map - 3131 Governor Dr.
The tool raffle is now held at the meeting break, and we are using a new procedure where you can allocate your tickets towards one or more specific raffle prizes.
- LieNielsen small bronze, curved, spokeshave
- LieNielsen Tapered dovetail saw
- LieNielsen Rabbet block plane w/nicker
- LieNielsen 4" sliding rule square
- LieNielsen hand and gooseneck scrapers
YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!
REMEMBER! Money collected for the raffle goes toward the purchase of bigger and better prizes next meeting!!!
Ticket Sales start at 6:30, and only at the meeting. Come early and support this fun event. Every penny supports the purchase of prizes. More support means more and better prizes. Compare that to the odds on any other raffle you know of.
Raffle Committee Chair
Bring your latest project and show us what you've been up to.