General Meeting Update
Always found at SDFWA.org in Resources menu.
31 July 2019
New Classes: August - Intro to Laser, Intro to Turning, Intro to CNC and
September - Intro to Woodworking
Old Tool Swap Meet: participating once again at Rockler on August 4, starting at 6:00 AM
Fall Seminar and Workshop: Gary Rogowski, September 6-7-8 then September 9, 10
Jim Strawn’s Toy Workshop: 1st Tuesday & 3rd Sunday, see calendar for details.
Shop Events: Eye Opener (9:00AM) & Digital SIG (10:00AM), see calendar for details.
Special Interest Groups: Women who Woodwork, Carving, Luthiers, Digital Tools, etc.
Chair Shop Finishing: Get involved by picking up a chair and finishing it. Write Bob!
- Dallas Keck
- Fall Seminar with Gary Rogowski
- Shop 2.0 Build Out, we need volunteers so write Dallas if you can help.
- Doug Glesner
- Fast Start Program, woodworking topics before General Meeting at 6:30.
- Holiday Gift Build, every Friday from 9:00-1:00 at the Shop.
- Dale Stauffer
- Shop Tour, next up is Tropical Exotic Hardwoods on August 4 at 9:30.
- Jim Strawn
- Palomar Classes, several woodworking classes still have space.
- HANDS ON by Fine Woodworking, August 4-6 at Palomar
- Spoke Shaving Class at the Member Shop
Other Topics Covered
- Shop 2.0 Update: build-out, programs, and enhancements.
- Something New! Festool Jigsaw demo by Ben.
- Partnership Update: Bennett Crone, Lumber & Plywood
- New Member Welcome
- Woodworkers Corral
SDFWA Activity Slide Show
You can always catch up on what’s happening in the SDFWA at SDwoodworkers.org