3D Printer - Prusa I3 Mk3
3D Printer Team
Workstation Build Team
- Tables: Dan McNaughton, Pat Duffy and Dick Huntington
- Enclosure: Designed and built by Travis Good
- Print Volume: 9.84 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches
- Integrated LCD and SD Card Controller
- Heatbed with Fast Printing: 200+ mm/s
- Automatic Mesh Bed Leveling
- Automatic Skew Axes Compensation
- Nozzle Size 0.4mm for 1.75 mm filament
- Layer Height from 0.05 mm
We inventory filament in a variety of colors.
- Our "3D Printer Intro" class teaches three workflows that get you printing quickly.